Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming new releases we are anxiously awaiting.  There are so many books I am waiting for it is difficult to really focus on only a few each week.

Betrayal
by Gillian Shields
Release Date: August 3, 2010


Dragongirl: A New Story of Pern
by Todd McCaffrey
Release Date: July 27, 2010


Young Fiona, rider of the gold dragon queen Talenth, has returned from spending three years in the past, where she helped sick and injured dragons and riders to heal in order to return to the present to fight Thread.  She is three years older and wiser, but all around her dragons are falling ill and dying, and she and the others are still no closer to uncovering a cure.  In this sequel to the bestselling Dragonheart, Fiona must learn to balance responsibility and ambition, help a friend discover her own place among the dragonriders, and solve the myster of the illness that threatens the very survival of Pern.

4 comments:

  1. I have the book before Betrayal on my wish list already, but I guess I better make sure it gets moved to the top so that I can finish it before the next one comes out. Both have such pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, Betrayal looks good. I've never heard of it or the author but I am looking into it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betrayal Sounds interesting. I'm off to look it up on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of Betrayal is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete