Monday, May 24, 2010

In My Mailbox


What a fantastic weekend!  My husband, the kiddies and I went to our trailer this weekend and celebrated a wonderful long weekend (it's the Victoria Day weekend here in Canada) and we couldn't have asked for better weather.  Last year we had snowflakes, this year it is warm, sunny, and absolutely gorgeous.  It makes it really hard to come back to reality. 

This weekly meme is hosted by The Story Siren and is a great way for me to keep track of when I receive books either in the mail, through the bookstore, or from the library.  I am a notorious renewer at the library and just had to renew several books today because I forgot about them. Oops!!

This week I received the following for review:

Flirting with Forever
by Gwen Cready
Release Date:  March 30, 2010















Ravished By a Highlander (Children of the Mist Series, Book 1)
by Paula Quinn
Release Date: May 1, 2010













Spirit
by Andrew Feder
Release Date: January 14, 2010













The Education of Bet
by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Release Date: July 12, 2010















Theodosia and the Eyes of Horus
by R.L. LaFevers
Release Date: April 12, 2010



































They Called Themselves the KKK: The Birth of an American Terrorist Group
by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
Release Date: August 23, 2010

I was so thrilled to get this one in the mail as a review copy as I absolutely love this author's work.  She is a Newberry Honor-winning author of Hitler Youth and Sibert Award-winning author of Black Potatoes






I received only 1 book from the library this week (but had to renew several overdue books as I forgot about them):

The Red Pyramid
by Rick Riordan

I have been waiting to read this, but it has come at a bad time as I have so many other things I need to read first.  And I don't think I'll be able to renew this one. 
And I don't even remember ordering this one either.












From the bookstore:

The Curse of Nefertiti
by Charline Ratcliff

1 comments:

  1. WOW-- I can't wait to see what you think about Susan's book. I am going to guess it is as good a read as her others have been! You have quite a great group of books there!

    ReplyDelete