Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Awards

I am thrilled to have received two blog awards this week.  I do apologize in taking so long in acknowledging these awards but life does have a way of interefering even with the best of intentions.  I have been really sick this week and trying to navigate work and the kiddies has been extremely stressful.


Susan at Crazy Cat Lady's Library has awarded me with this lovely blog.  And of course, there are requirements associated with the acceptance.

1) Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!  That's a no-brainer!!!

2) Choose one of the following options:
a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight or as long as you can focus.
b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.  (Which one?)
c) Write a "soundtrack of your childhood" post.
d) Make your next blog a vlog.
e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning. (And scare everyone away forever?)

3) Pass the award on to at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers.  Don't forget to tell them.

I am going to post my most embarrassing moment later.  I need to think about which one would be the most interesting.   There are so many of them!!!!!!

I am passing this award on to:









I received the Proflific Blogger Award from CMash Loves to Read.  Thank you so much and if you have a chance, go check out her lovely blog.    Every winner must pass this on to at least seven other deserving blogs, and then must link back to the original blog. 

I am now passing this award on to:


Congratulations everyone!  And thanks again for the lovely awards!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards. What a fun list that is about writing your embarrassing moments, etc. Can't wait to read yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your well deserved awards. Thank you for passing one along to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards!

    Thank you very much for passing one on to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Thanks!

    Congrats you are well deserving of the awards you receive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Felicia. You are sweet to say so. I'm still amazed that people actually read my blog.

    ReplyDelete