Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday!  It's time to go and do the HOP!


Jennifer at Crazy for Books has created this weekly Book Blogger Hop to give us book bloggers and book lovers a chance to find each other and connect so that we can make new friends, discover great new blogs out there, support each other, and just generally talk about one of our favourite subjects, BOOKS!

If you're interested in joining a really great community, head on over to her site and join in on the fun.

The only stipulation is that your blog must have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

What are you waiting for?

It's time to HOP!!!

10 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    Love your blog. Isn't the blog hop the best way to find new blogs? :)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now I'm off to explore yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post on reading habits. :) I love to eat while I read. So much that I post a recipe with every review. Found you on the blog hop.
    www.dearestdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle G,
    It's such a great way to meet fellow book lovers. I love visiting other sites and seeing what creative things are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by and am enjoying your blog! Check out mine if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I'm visiting from the Hop. Have a great weekend!

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful blog site.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookendddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm already following, but I wanted to stop by and say, Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped by on the hop. I look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete