Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Blog Hop Time!!!

It's time to go have fun and to HOP, HOP, HOP!!!

This weekly meme, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books, is a great way to meet new book bloggers, visit their blogs, talk about books, and build up and share in a fantastic support system of community book bloggers.  All you have to do is visit Jenn's blog, sign up, and post about the HOP.  Then visit as many blogs as you like, letting people know you visited through the hop.   Just remember, your blog must have content relating to books and book reviews.

Go have fun and go HOP!

11 comments:

  1. Stopped by on the Hop. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping in from the Hop great blog by the way am now a follower keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by to say hello!

    http://readingbetweenpages.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm visiting from the hop. Very cute background - I love it.
    Have a great weekend!

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by From Fun Friday Follow, hope you will stop by Jessica Loves to Save Money and follow me back!

    www.jessicalovestosavemoney.com

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower. Hope you can stop by my blog
    http://bookish-delights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for following! hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here from the hop, checking out your site...I really love the variety you have going on! I just launched my blog yesterday, and am already having a blast checking out other blogs and meeting people :)

    I'm off to read more of your reviews, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful blog.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following my blog! (coffeeliciousbookaholic.blogspot.com). Great taste in books! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi - I found you through the Hop. Love your blog!

    Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series? My giveaway for a *signed* copy of the latest book by Charlaine Harris is here.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete