1. I'm perfectly happy for authors, publishers, or publicists to contact me about reviewing books.
2. Genres I'm willing to review are Fantasy, Science Fiction, Children, Young Adult, Romance (includes Historical Romance), Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Suspense, Mystery, and Thrillers. I am not interested in Adult Erotica or anything in that genre.
3. I do accept e-books or PDFs for review. I own a Kobo reader which is not compatible with Kindle, so files need to be either PDF or EPUB files. I may also accept loose manuscripts if time allows.
4. I cannot guarantee my reviews will be positive, but they will be honest and fair.
5. Any ARCs/review copies that I receive will take priority, and will be reviewed within four weeks. If there is a certain timeframe in which you want the review posted, please let me know when you request a review.
6. In the review, I include a summary of the book, my thoughts, an image of the cover, the publisher, published date, and link to author's website.
7. If I decline to review your book, reasons will always be given. It may simply be due to time constraints as I do have a full-time job and certain times of the year are always more challenging.
8. Reviews may also be posted on other sites such as Goodreads, Library Thing, Book Depository, and other sites. If you wish your review to be posted in a particular spot, that will be discussed when requesting a review.
9. Books will be sent to where I live in Canada.
10. The review police may change at any time. Changes will be posted.
11. Inquiries can be made at icewoman at gmail dot com.