Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly meme, hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, is a fantastic way to think about what you read last week, get a handle on what you are currently reading, and focus on those books you need to or want to read next week.

This is what I read last week:

Reality Check by Peter Abrahams
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

It was kind of a slow week for me as I had so much to do at work; it was almost impossible to keep up with the reading.  Although I seem to be saying this a lot lately, and it never happens, hopefully this upcoming week will be calmer.  (I do know better, but I keep hoping that maybe just saying the words will make it come true.) 

I am currently reading:

Vampire Theory by Lily Caracci - Review to be posted this week.
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Something Wicked by Lesley Anne Cowan - I am almost finished and review should be posted tomorrow.

Up next:

The Golden Spiral (Book 2) by Lisa Mangum
Ghosts and Echoes by Lyn Benedict

I am really looking forward to The Golden Spiral.  I was very excited when that book showed up on my doorstep as a review copy as I absolutely loved Book 1, The Hourglass Door.


So, what are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Glad that you liked Reality Check, I have looked at it a few times and will pick it up the next time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like great books. I haven't had a chance to read any of them yet though. Hope you get more time to read. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wintergirls is one I would like to read. Hope you enjoy this week - looks like you have some good ones lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 of your current reading are on my TBR list! I think I am going to have slow week this week as work looks to be gearing up to be busy!

    ReplyDelete