Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Another wonderful weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine.  It's a chance to highlight upcoming releases and to check out other blogs and see what they are interested in reading. 

I started reading Generation Dead by Daniel Waters and am totally hooked.  It was not a planned read, just something I grabbed quickly as it was sitting in another room, but I can't wait to finish and begin book 2.  So for my Waiting on Wednesday book this week, I am looking forward to the next Daniel Waters book.

Passing Strange (Generation Dead, Book 3) by Daniel Waters


Karen DeSonne always passed as a normal teenager; with her friends, with her family, and at school.  Passing cost her the love of her life. And now that Karen's dead, she's still passing - this time, as alive.
Meanwhile, Karen's friends have been fingered in a high-profile murder, causing a new round of anti-zombie regulations that have forced them into hiding.  Karen soon learns that the 'murder' was a hoax, staged by Pete Martinsburg and his bioist zealots.  Obtaining enough evidence to expose the fraud and prove her friend's innocence means doing the unthinkable; becoming Pete's girlfriend. Karen's only hope is that the enemy never realizes who she is - because the consequences would be worse than death.



2 comments:

  1. There's a third one?????? I had no idea. I read the first two and liked them so much, I am defiantly adding this to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose this book as one of my WoW's, too! Can't wait for it! :)

    ReplyDelete