Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading!

It's Monday, and what have you been reading?


This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila of One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.  It's a way of looking at what you have read, what you are currently reading, and focusing on what you plan on reading in the following week.  It helps to get a reign on that ever-growing TBR pile of books and really look at what you need to read or what you want to read.  It's also a great way to make new friends, discover new authors, and see what everyone else is reading.

Have fun!

This is what I read this week:

The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum



by Tess Gerritsen















by Daniel Waters















Silver Borne
by Patricia Briggs















by Carrie Jones


What I am currently reading:


What I am planning on reading:




I am having trouble with my computer this morning, so this is the best I can do. 

Have a great reading week everyone!!

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your reviews of Need, The Hourglass Door, and Generation Dead. The last two are on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy your reading this week. Book of Souls looks really good and Wintergirls is supposed to be an amazing book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just read your review of The Hourglass door, and I have to say it sounds amazing. I hadn't heard of this book before, but am totally adding it to my wishlist! I also want to read Need and Wintergirls! I think we may have lots of books in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of the amount of books you managed to read this week.

    Also, I love Denise Mina (from one of your other posts). Have you read any other books she's written? They're all wonderful.

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so giving me new authors for my summer reading schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hourglass door looks and sounds fantastic! Enjoy this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hourglass Door sounds very interesting. Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you read some great books last week! Most of them are on my TBR list! Hope you have another great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent reading week. I see few books on my TBR list and its good to know you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book of Souls looks interesting... looking forward to what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. some of those books i've been wanting to read. great line up of books. have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the look of Wintergirls so I hope you enjoy it :o) I'm a new follower so I'm off to check out some of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete