Friday, April 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!

It's Friday and it's time to Book Blogger Hop!


This is a wonderful weekly meme hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books where book lovers everywhere can connect to meet other book bloggers, support each other, discover new authors and new books, and generally discuss our favourite subject, BOOKS.  The only limitation is that your blog should have content relating to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

So, join in the fun, and come and meet others who love books too!

Also, I have a contest running until April 30th, to win one copy of Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs.  See sidebar for all the details.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from the hop, but got distracted by your waiting on Wednesday post. Have a great weekend!

    Lea
    What Miss Kelley Is Reading
    http://bookitty.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found you at the hop! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you blog site.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hopping by my blog! You're site is great! I just read your review of Heresy - it sounds like a really interesting book! I'm looking forward to following your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the wrong form of your/you're. I am ashamed. *hangs head* lol ***Your site is great!

    ReplyDelete