Friday, April 16, 2010

I received an award...

I was so thrilled to receive this award and it's such an uplifting one as well.  I got this award from Jackie at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories last week and I'm sorry it took me so long to acknowledge it as I really appreciate the thought and the award.  Thanks so much Jackie!!!


I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy so here
they are in no particular order except for the first one.

1) My husband and two children are at the top of my list.  I bless
every single day that they are in my life.  Love you guys!
2) I know this is going to sound weird, but I really like rainy days.
I like the coziness of curling up in front of a fire, reading a book,
drinking a cup of tea, and listening to the rain.  It actually makes me happy!
3) My extended family who are always so supportive.
4) The blogging community who are always so generous
and extremely supportive of each other.
5) Reading.  My books.
6) Running.  The best is in the rain.
7) My friends.
8) Sleeping in.  I don't a lot of opportunity to do that lately
so when I can I take advantage.
9) Travelling.  Doesn't matter where I go but seeing new places
and new things fires the imagination and gets the creative
juices flowing again.
10) Having the ability to do all of these things.


2 comments:

  1. Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list!

    Rainy Days-nothing weird about that. Perfect can't go outside but stay inside and read days LOL

    ReplyDelete