Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Follow


It's Friday Follow Time Again!

It is time again for another Friday Follow edition, hosted by Midday Escapades, One 2 Try, and Hearts Make Families.  It is a great way to make new friends, discover new blogs, and find new followers.  It's also about sharing and having a lot of fun on your hunt of discovery.

Here's how you can join in the fun:
1) You must become followers of the three hostesses.
2) Grab the Friday Follow button and include it on your blog post.
3) Sign up on the MckLinky on one of the hostess' blogs.
4) Follow as many of the blogs as you wish.  Leave a message explaining you found them on Friday Follow.
5) Follow back when you get a message from Friday Follow.

The most important rule of all, HAVE FUN!!!




3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Follow.
    I am here from FF.
    Hope you will stop by and visit me and let me know I have been to your blog.

    Rebecca
    @Buttons and Bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by for the Friday Follow! Have a great weekend!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog! I am an avid reader myself. Following from Friday Follow :)

    ReplyDelete