Friday, April 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

It's time for another book blogger hop!

I hope everyone is ready for a whole lot of fun!

Head on over to Crazy for Books to link up and meet other book bloggers who are interested in books, books, and more books.  It's a fantastic way to meet new friends, discover great new blogs you may not have found any other way, discover new books and authors, and a whole lot more.  Besides, it's FUN!

Also, enter my giveaway to win Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs, ends April 30.

Time to HOP!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! So glad to have found your site from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello i found you at the blog hop. i love that you discuss bothwell castle! i am a historical fiction author and i did my phd in scotland at the university of edinburgh (it was lovely to walk by a castle on a cliff every day) and bothwell has always been a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another blog hopper here! your layout is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I'm a proud new follower now! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of the Blog Hop before. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

    Love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i too found you at the hop. your blog is so beautiful! i'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete