Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Wrap-Up Post

I can't believe March is over already and it's now April.  I look back and really wonder where the month went.  Between work, my holidays in Jamaica, the birth of my new nephew on March 29, my kids karate testing for their new belt levels, and other various events and thingamajigs, it literally flew by.  And I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked, but that's the way things go. 

Here is my list for March, in no particular order.

Beguiled by Deeanne Gist and J. Mark Bertrand
Death at Glamis Castle by Robin Paige
Gifted: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow by Marilyn Kaye
The Moses Stone by James Becker
Gone by Lisa McMann
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Waking Up in the Land of Glitter by Kathy Cano-Murillo

My favourite book of the list?  The Moses Stone - I love the archeological stuff and this novel had everything I like - adventure, mystery, intrigue, romance, archeology, ancient mysteries.

I hosted my first giveaway and am so excited to have reached 100+ followers.  It's quite an achievement and something I didn't really expect.  Thank you so much to everyone for following my blog and for allowing it to grow the way it has.  I'm absolutely amazed, and truly touched!!!!!


Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You had a great reading month. Going to check out The Moses Stone. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on reading Beautiful Creatures in April, I've heard so many good things about it. Glad you had a good month. Thanks for linking up with my post.

    ReplyDelete