Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday again and time to think about what we read last week, what we are currently reading, and what we plan on reading next week.  This wonderful weekly meme, hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books gives us a chance to think about and organize our eclectic and sometimes chaotic reading world of books (at least in my world it can be chaotic). 

If you are interested, head on over to Sheila's blog, join in the fun, and you may even win a prize if you participate and comment on at least 10 other blogs.  You will get a chance to discover some new friends, visit some really interesting blogs, and find some new authors and books.

Have fun!

Here is what I read last week:

1) O'Shaughnessey: The Faerie Circle by Jeremy McGuire - Click here for review.

2) Need by Carrie Jones - Review up shortly.

3) Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs - Review up shortly.

Currently Reading:

1) The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum - I am almost finished and the review should be up by the end of the week.  What a fantastic book!  I can't wait for book 2.

2) City of War by Michelle West - I am almost finished this one as well, with review coming up shortly.

3) Book of Souls by Glenn Cooper - I will be finished this by the end of the week too.

What I intend to read:

1) Changes by Jim Butcher

2) Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

8 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Need! I thought it was quite elegant for a YA Paranormal...!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great list. I read Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum a while ago - I think I might have to re-read it!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely wanting to read Need and Captivate. your review of Need was excellent and now I will have to go and place my order. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are busy with the books! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got Need on my stack and after reading your review want to move it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these sound good! The Hourglass Door looks intriguing.

    Mine week is here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good list! Enjoy your week, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need was the surprise of the week for me as I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much. I was engrossed. I'm currently into another book I shouldn't be reading right now, as I have some review books to read, but I can't put Generation Dead by Daniel Waters down. Has anybody else read this book?

    ReplyDelete