Thursday, July 29, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

It's my favourite day of the week AGAIN!

It's Friday Book Blogger Hop!!!

This is such a fabulous way to connect with people who love reading as
much as I do and can discuss books all day long!
It's a great way to take a look at what people are reading,
discover new authors, find amazing new blogs, and connect
with old friends you may not have been able to talk to this past week.

Jennifer @ Crazy For Books hosts this wonderful event each week, and this
week she is asking us another question to stimulate the brain on a tiring
Friday morning:

Who is your favourite new-to-you author you have discovered this year?

This is easy for me.  I finally discovered why so many people are flocking
to the Vampire Academy Books as I've finally begun reading Book 1.  Book 1?
you say with a gasp!!!! 
Well, I kind of received book 5 in the mail and I thought
it would be much easier to know what is happening if I
started from the beginning.  AND I"M HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!

So, hop along and let's go find some new friends!  But don't forget the old!


14 comments:

  1. Hey Steph, just stopping by on the hop and follow. I'm already a follower and I try to visit you often. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Returning the hop. I like your blog design, I love the leaves and flowers.

    I'm not into Vamps but I have heard good things of Vampire Academy.

    Happy Book Blog Hop.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blog is absolutely lovely! I'm a new follower!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from the hop :-) I must say, you have an awesome name. You probably have some really great taste in books. Have a great weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Steph!

    Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    I just bought the books! Now I can't wait to start on them. :D

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hullo from the hop. :)

    I haven't read the Vampire Academy series yet, but hope to start them soon!

    Love your layout, by the way!

    Have a great weekend,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blog! I'm a new follower. I have never read the Vampire Academy books either...maybe I'll have to big them up :) Have a great weekend!

    Danielle @ everylastpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there...I do the same thing when I get a book in the middle of the series...I must read it in order.

    I'm not a fan of the whole vampire/paranormal stories, but have heard good things about this series.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Oh! Oh! You're just now reading VA??? And you love it? Us too! We (me and Natalie, my blogging partner in crime) are TOTAL VA junkies! Come see us when you finish book five, believe me, you're gonna need to talk about it! We've been talking about it since May!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it sounds like a good series! I also have heard some good things about it as well, and I hope to get my hands on it ASAP!!!! Glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!

    Feel free to come and visit me atAddicted To Romance


    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of your blog! I want to cuddle up and read near the fire!

    Hopping over to say hello! Thanks for stopping by my site. I'm a new follower here. I look forward to reading your reviews and posts.

    Happy Friday!

    Twimom227
    That's What I'm Talking About
    http://twimom227.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I went to follow you, but found that I already am! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am new follower via the hop. I hope you can stop by and visit my blog. http://www.booksnob-booksnob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok Stephanie, you are like the third reading this series and recommending this author.

    My daughter is currently reading it but looks like it is time for me to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete