Thursday, July 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books, is a great way to connect with other book bloggers, discuss books, find out and read about anything relating to books, and join in on an amazing book blogging community.

This week's question: Right this instant, what book are you dying to get your hands on (past, present, future)?

1) I am dying to read Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, Book 5) by Richelle Mead.  Naturally, I would have to read all of the other books in the series first, but that is just a small detriment to wanting to read book 5. 

2) Jeaniene Frost's This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5 - 2011) and Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, Book 2 - July 2010) are two other books that I would love to get my hands on right now, but I have to be patient (I want them right now!!!!!!).  I love this author and is one I always buy without hesitation.

I can't wait to see what every one is looking forward to reading.  Happy blog hop everyone!!

11 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Hop! I'm already a follower. :-) I love your blog design. Very pretty. Have a great weekend!

    Diana @ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by!!! Hope you are having a good week!!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    The Vampire Academy books are on my wishlist, too.

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Vising from the blog hop. I'm glad I found your blog - not only for the writing, but for the beautiful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am stopping by from the hop as well
    yes I thought the lacves were nice touch,too
    I am not familiar with those authors I guess I'll check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by via the hop. I'm a new follower! I love your layout - very pretty!

    Here's my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is very lovely and I enjoyed hopping through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just swinging by on the Book Blogger Hop! Thanks for stopping by earlier. I'm now a follower of your site. Love the books you can't wait to read. I'm also looking forward to the Frost book. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Sherri at Urban Girl Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm finally starting the Vampire Academy series and I'm totally excited because everyone talks about how great they are!

    Happy Hop Day!

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from Blog Hop. Have a great day!
    LakeMom
    www.survivingmotherhoodwithhumor.com

    ReplyDelete