Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a wonderful weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.  I find it a great way of organizing my thoughts as I head into the next week, especially as the books start piling up.  I also find it a great tool to keep track of what I have read and when I have read it.  It's also a lot of fun to discover what else everyone is reading. 

If you are interested, go check out Sheila's blog and sign up.


Here is what I have read this week:
1) Beguiled by Deeanne Gist and J. Mark Bertrand - Review coming soon.

2) Waking Up in The Land of Glitter by Kathy Cano-Murillo 

Currently Reading:
1) Death at Glamis Castle by Robin Paige

2) The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum

3) Hunter's Moon by Don Hoesel

What I Intend to Read Next Week:
1) City of Night by Michelle West

2) Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs

I am almost finished most of the currently reading books so I'm hoping to be able to finish everything on the list this week.  The only thing holding me back is possibly work (and a visit from the in-laws). 

Happy reading everyone!


5 comments:

  1. City of Night looks good! I hope you enjoy your week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your thoughts on Beguiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the Mercy Thompson series is really good but I havent read it yet. Hope you enjoy Silver Borne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! Enjoy your week of books and visitors :)

    ReplyDelete