Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading Right Now?

I absolutely love this weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books.  It's a great way to look back at what you read in the past week, take a look at what you are currently reading, and focus on what you intend to read in the coming week.   It's also a great way to check out some other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe discover some new authors or new books (exciting!!!).  If you are interested, check out Sheila's blog and come PLAY!



This week I read:

Death at Glamis Castle
by Robin Paige

Click on the title to see my review.

Gifted: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow (Book 3)
by Marilyn Kaye

My favourite of the series so far.  A good book for grades 5-9.
Click on the title to see my review.












I am currently reading:


O'Shaughnessey: The Faerie Circle
by Jeremy McGuire

Review copy provided by Outskirts Press.












City of Night
by Michelle West

Review copy provided by Penguin Group Canada.












The Hourglass Door (Book 1 The Hourglass Door Trilogy)
by Lisa Mangum

I know it's really weird that I read more than 1 book at a time, but I have always done this and I couldn't fathom doing it any other way.













Books I intend to read next week:

Silver Borne
by Patricia Briggs

Review copy courtesy of Penguin Group Canada.














Book of Souls
by Glenn Cooper

Review copy courtesy of HarperCollins Publishers.














How was everyone else's reading week?  Hope you accomplished everything you wanted. 

Happy reading everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I wish there were more reading hours in the day!! I'm reading Do You!: 12 Laws to Access the Power in You to Achieve Happiness and Success by Russel Simmons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read more than one at once as well... I usually do this until one or the other picks up speed and then I continue to finish that one first.
    The hourglass Door looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your books are new to me! Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got through so many! I hope you enjoy all the ones youre planning on reading this week!

    Here is mine
    http://pageturnersbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hourglass and Book of Souls look good! I hope you enjoy your week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started reading Pigtopia. One a few pages in.

    Today is Tag You're It!!! Tuesday

    www.thescarfshop.blogspot.com
    www.therawadventuresarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already following you but wanted to say Happy Tag Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete