Thursday, March 4, 2010

February Wrap-Up

Although I was happy with my reading, I didn't quite accomplish what I set out to do and I am getting behind in my review copies as I suddenly find myself inundated with some I wasn't expecting. Work has been rearing its ugly head as well and I find myself looking forward to March Break and our family holidays in the Caribbean. Seven days of pure sunshiny bliss!!! (Sigh in contentment)

Here is my list of reads for February:
The Seventh Witch by Shirley Damsgaard
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Gifted: Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Marilyn Kaye
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
A Kiss of Fate by Mary Jo Putney
Gifted: Better Late Than Never by Marilyn Kaye
Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
Lone Star Legend by Gwendolyn Zepeda

Hopefully, I will be able to read a couple more in March. There are quite a few being released that I have my eye on and it will be an exciting spring.

Happy reading everyone!

1 comments: