Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World of Books that highlights the books you read the week before, the books you are currently reading, and the books you are expecting to read in the week ahead. It's a great way to visit other blogs and see what other people are reading; you can discover new books, new authors, and new friends. Go explore, have fun, and find some new and interesting books!!!!

Books I Read:
1) A Kiss of Fate by Mary Jo Putney

2) Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn - Review copy


3) Gifted: Better Late Than Never by Marilyn Kaye

4) Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning - Review forthcoming

Currently Reading
1) Marianna by Susanna Kearsley

2) Lone Star Legend - Review Copy sent to me

To Be Read Next Week:
1) The Moses Stone - This is the third week I've put this off but no longer.

2) Beautiful Creatures - I had to put this on a shelf last week due to a review copy I had to read.


9 comments:

  1. I am currently reading Beautiful Creatures and I love it so far. I hope you will enjoy it too.

    Here is what my reading week looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check on Kitty's House of Horrors, sounds good. Have a great week reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Beautiful Creatures! Hope you enjoy it too.

    I have the Kitty series & the Gifted series on my to-read list. I will get to them eventually lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Moses Stone sounds interesting I'll be coming back to see your review..Have a great read week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking to buy some of the Kitty books, cant wait to read your review to see if you liked them. I'm curious about Lone Star Legend, I like reading books that take place in Texas. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read good reviews on Beautiful Creatures. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing Beautiful Creatures around...sounds good!

    My post:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying to read Beautiful Creatures and I wasn't expecting to get it from the library so soon, especially as I had some ARCs to review. I will finally be able to get to it this weekend and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good reading week! I need to get to Beautiful Creatures too! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete