Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow

Midday Escapades, One 2 Try, and Hearts Make Families are the hosts of the weekly Friday Follow, a meme celebrating a great way to discover new blogs, meet new friends, and find out some interesting and fascinating things that are out there on the blogging world. If you are interested, click on one of the host sites above, sign up, and have some fun.

You may follow as many blogs as you like

Follow the Friday Follow hostesses in the first three slots.

Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

Have fun, fun, fun, fun!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I found you through Friday Follow - visiting from Moms Own Words. Stop by soon! Have a great weekend!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Friday follow! Hope to see you soon! I would love to read a good book, that is if I where not reading so many blogs....I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from Friday Follow- except it's Saturday! I'm glad I found your blog:)I'm your newest follower!

    I hope you will stop by my blog too!!

    Shannon
    http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete