Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by J Kaye's Book Blog celebrating what we have read last week, what we are currently reading, and what we are planning to read the following week. It's also a chance to see what others are also reading and to read reviews of some great books out there. It's also a chance to maybe see some authors that are unfamiliar to some of us. Interested? Then click here for all the information and join in the fun.

Last Week I Read:
1) Fade by Lisa McMann - Janie finds out what it really means to be a dreamcatcher and the reality is shocking. I have ordered book 3 and can't wait until I can read Gone, the final book in this great trilogy.

2) Never Slow Dance With a Zombie by E. Van Lowe - I thought this was going to be the usual teen angst book with unpopular girl desiring to become popular girl, but partway through the novel there was an unusual twist I wasn't expecting, and the novel turned out to be a lot of fun and very entertaining. Review is forthcoming.

3) Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - What can I say? Love this series!!!

Currently reading:
1) Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider by Ellen C. Maze - I got this as a review copy in the mail. It's really good so far.

2) The Seventh Witch by Shirley Damsgaard - I got this as a review copy in the mail. Another series I just love. I'm sad this is supposed to be the final book in this series.

Intend to read next week:
1) Graceling by Kristin Cashore

2) The Forest of Hand and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

3) Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning - I'm not sure if I'll get to this one, but I couldn't just leave it at the library. I've been wanting to read this for quite a while now. The last book left me hanging and I'm sure this book will be no different and I'll have to wait for book 5 to find out what happens.

Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful list. I hope you enjoy your reading week ! I've never heard of either of your currently reading books but hope you enjoy them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up Forest of Hands and Teeth today! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete