Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Velocity by Alan Jacobson

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B @ Should Be Reading.  All you have to do is grab a book you are reading, open to a random page, and share two teaser sentences.  Be careful not to include any spoilers for those who are interested in reading your book.


Velocity by Alan Jacobson

I am almost finished this book and it has been quite a journey, a novel riddled with twists and turns and complications.   I have really enjoyed the scenes in Washington, DC, and surrounding area, having recently visited. 

Here is my teaser: 

"You know who this is, Agent Vail.  I thought you should know that by now, your friend is dead.  Don't ask how I know this because I'll never tell you and you'll never find out."  p173

What teaser do you want to share?

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Sounds like an interesting relationship there. Thanks for the great teaser :)

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if he finds out! Great tease. Is this part of a series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nise, this is book 3 of a series (Karen Vail). I'll be posting my review in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, nice teaser. I'm wondering who the dead friend is and how people are taking the news of their death. I love any mystery books - they tend to keep your on your toes!

    ReplyDelete