Tuesday, August 31, 2010

500 Follower Contest Winner!!!

I am finally able to announce the winner of my 500 Follower Contest, but first I just want to say thank you to everyone who have made my blog such a success.  I am still in shock and amazement over everything that has happened the past few months and I appreciate so much the contributions and comments that everyone has made.  Thank you everyone!!  This book blogging community is amazing!

Anyways, on to the winner, who will be able to choose books up to $25 CAN from The Book Depository.  The winner is:

Liz. R. from Planet Print

Congratulations!  I will be sending you an email shortly confirming your mailing address as well as your book choice(s).  And thank you to everyone who entered!

Keep an eye out for future contests, there will be a lot going on in the next few months - Blog Fest and Blogmania - to name a few!

Happy reading everyone!

1 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! I've emailed you and congrats again on all the followers :).

    ReplyDelete