Sunday, September 26, 2010

CSN Stores Review: Wall Sculpture

I had the opportunity to review a product by CSN Stores and I had the same problem I think a lot of people have, difficulty in choosing the product I wanted to review.  While I did browse the bookshelf section, an obvious choice, what I really need with regards to bookshelving is quite extensive and I was not ready to make a selection in that area.  So I ended up choosing this item:


This was the perfect choice for me and it finished off my kitchen perfectly.  My husband and I had been searching for an item for a long time for our kitchen, which has a leaves theme to it, as we had not been satisfied with anything.  Then this opportunity came up, and I actually had my eye on this wall sculpture, so I ordered it.  The ordering was extremely easy, and CSN Stores made sure I could track the delivery every step of the way so I knew exactly when it was being delivered.  It only took about three days to come to my house and this was surprising, considering I live in Canada.

The item itself came in very durable packaging, which took a little while to come off.  This made me happy as I knew the sculpture would be very well-protected and I didn't have to worry about any damage.  Naturally, my kids had fun with the bubble wrap, and I will admit to playing with it too.  There were two clips on the back to show where the screws would attach to, and it was extremely easy to hang on the wall.  It looks wonderful there. 

Overall, I was extremely pleased with my wall sculpture and I would not hesitate to order an item from CSN Store again in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment