Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blogmania Winners!

I have said this many times and will say it over and over again, but I am amazed and impressed by the overwhelming response that these events bring to the many blogs that participate in events such as these.  The support and enthusiastic response just blows me away, and I can't thank everyone enough!!!  To everyone who took the time to enter the contest, thank you, and thank you for the wonderful comments.  This was my first time ever having sponsors and I am so grateful for the support and enthusiasm that was shown for their generosity in their gifts and donations to this amazing event. 

The Winners Are:

Prize Pack #1 - Lara

Prize Pack #2 - Cicely

Prize Pack #3 - Jenny B

Prize Pack #4 - Arceli

Prize Pack #5 - imalazymom

Prize Pack #6 - Andy S

Prize Pack # 7 - John (email begins with dev)

Prize Pack # 8 - CrystalGB

Prize Pack #9 - Beth I

Prize Pack #10 - Becky (email begins with jpn)

Congrats!!!!  Thank you again to everyone who participated in this event.   Some stats: I had 591 submissions, totalling to 1463 entries, so it took a while to tabulate.   I will be emailing the winners soon, and you have 72 hours to respond to the email with your mailing address.   I will be forwarding you mailing address to the various sponsors who are responsible for shipping your prizes. 

I would also like to again thank my wonderful sponsors who so generously donated to this wonderful event.  Thank you!  Thank you!   Thank you!  You are wonderful!!!  And welcome my new followers!   There is much in store for the next year so I hope you stick around to see what's up. 

Happy reading everyone!


1 comments: