Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gothic Reading Challenge

Gothic Reading Challenge 2011

I think I have an addiction to challenges as I've just entered another one.  I couldn't resist as I love reading about this kind of stuff.  Give me old crumbling castles, dark, rainy nights, eerie ambiances, and I'm hooked.  So, here I am, entering another challenge, hosted by Well-Mannered Frivolity.


I've decided to sign up for The Darkness Within category whereby I need to read five (5) books for this challenge.  I think that is perfectly attainable amongst all my other challenges.

Rules
* Anyone can join and you don't need a blog to participate.
* Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – basically, anything goes as long as it has element(s) of the Gothic.
* Crossovers to other challenges are permitted.
* List your books in advance on your blog, or choose your books as you go along.
* Runs from 01 January 2011 to 31 December 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment