Support Your Library Challenge 2011
Oh, yes, I'm an addicted challenge person, but since I'm on a book buying ban for quite a while, I am borrowing a lot of my books from the library. So this challenge is perfect for me!!!!
Support your local library is hosted by Jamie @ Book Junkie's Bookshelf.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Just create a post for the challenge and link to your challenge post in the linky below.
2. There are four levels to this challenge...Pick your poison:
--The Mini – Check out and read 30 library books.
--"Fun" Size – Check out and read 40 library books.
--Jumbo Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
--Mega Size – Check out and read 51+ library books.
3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – basically any book counts just as long as it is checked out from the library. Books MUST be checked out like with a library card, books purchased at a library DO NOT count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
6. Challenge begins January 1st 2011 and goes thru December 31 2011.
I am going for the Mega-Size Challenge and hope to read far more than 51 books.