Saturday, January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox

I don't often participate in this one, but I thought it would be fun to share some of the books I've received this week.  In My Mailbox is a fun meme hosted by The Story Siren where the goal is to share the books you've either received for review, bought, or borrowed from the library.


Books for Review:
Tempted by Fate by Kate Perry
Anyone Can Die by James LePore
A New Birth of Freedom: The Visitor by Robert G. Pielke
The Kensei by Jon F. Merz
Words by Ginny L. Yttrup
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Touch by Alexi Zentner

Books I Bought:

Books I Borrowed From the Library:
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan

I have some interesting reading to do.  I would love to hear what books you are reading or have received for review.  Here's to reading!!!!


7 comments:

  1. I got 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson' out of the library last year and it was one of the three 5 star books I read in 2010. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great stack! Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! I am super excited about Angelfire. check out the author's blog yet if you haven't, she is doing a weekly giveaway countdown for the release. Lots of ARCs of Angelfire and others.

    my IMM: http://novelsociety.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/in-my-mailbox-8/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love Will Grayson! I did!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesomely huge stack...I am reading Beautiful Darkness and then I am going to work my way through all of Amanda Hockings books...cant't wait...I bought way too many books this week...YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting about the Nook. I enjoyed your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy all the books you got there. I enjoyed the Hundred Thousand Kingdoms and have The Broken Kingdoms here on the shelf to read. It sounds great. :)

    Hope you have a great week.

    If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginning up...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/mondays-beginnings-72.html

    ReplyDelete