Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!

I haven't always believed in new year's resolutions but I did achieve some this year. I finally, though in the beginning stages, and still not really sure what I am doing, have started this blog. I have also come out of the closet, so to speak, and admitted more publicly to friends and family, that I love to write. This is something that I have kept to myself for years. I am one of those who kept diaries and journals for years, but they were always hidden, because I didn't want to let people know I wrote. It sounds so silly now.

My new year's resolution for 2010 is to actually start writing again, but in a more disciplined fashion. Who knows, maybe that book I've always wanted to write is still lurking in there and inspiration will come? I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! I am now going to go play Martian Matter with my 7 year old daughter. And I got 'The Summoning' for Christmas. A great read to look forward to for later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment