I have decided to do this challenge again because I enjoyed it and I do tend to read a lot of ebooks. While I wasn't as successful in the 2012 challenge as I would have liked, I am upping the ante next year in the hopes it will motivate me. I am also hoping 2013 will be a far easier year than 2012 and I will have more time to read. I am looking forward to blogging more consistently after taking a hiatus for four months and doing a lot more reading. If you're interested, check out Wordaday Reads for more information. Ante up!!!!
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks