Thursday, November 15, 2012

2013 Ebook Challenge at Workaday Reads

2013 Ebook Challenge Hosted by Workaday Reads

I have decided to do this challenge again because I enjoyed it and I do tend to read a lot of ebooks.  While I wasn't as successful in the 2012 challenge as I would have liked, I am upping the ante next year in the hopes it will motivate me.  I am also hoping 2013 will be a far easier year than 2012 and I will have more time to read.  I am looking forward to blogging more consistently after taking a hiatus for four months and doing a lot more reading. If you're interested, check out Wordaday Reads for more information.  Ante up!!!!


Challenge Guidelines:
  1. This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
  2. Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
  3. Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
  4. You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
  5. When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
  6. You can move up levels, but no moving down.
  7. Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
Levels:
  1. Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
  2. CD – 10 ebooks
  3. DVD – 25 ebooks
  4. Memory stick – 50 ebooks
  5. Hard drive – 75 ebooks
  6. Server – 100 ebooks
  7. Human brain – 150 ebooks
I am going to try for Hard Drive this year for a total of 75 books.  I am really hoping to hit Server (100 books), but I do need to be realistic.
:



0 comments:

Post a Comment