Babies, Books & Signs, I thought I would try this challenge again this year as I didn't quite succeed last year and there is nothing to challenge me more than something I didn't quite finish the first time round. I am determined to finish this year and meet all the letters of the alphabet (and it wasn't even Z that stopped me!)
* This challenge will run from January 1st, 2012 until December 31st, 2012.
* If you are blogger, leave the link to your actual post about this challenge.
I chose option B - The lazy way: Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Hope that by the end of the year you have read one book for each letter. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit.
Each month, another challenge will be added to the main challenge so don't forget to check back often and join in on the fun!!!
The Eclectic Bookshelf (Bumps in the Road). Again, a challenge I was successful in meeting, but not successful in keeping tack of so my end result is not consistent with my reads. I am determined to do better this year.
* Runs 01January 2012 - 31 December 2012.
* Anyone can join.
* You don't need a blog to participate.
* Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie's blog.
* Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
* No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
There are four levels:
The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
I read a lot of YA so I am going for the MEGA size again this year.