Friday, November 18, 2011

150 Book Reading Challenge for 2012


I participated in a 100+ book challenge in 2011 and I set myself the goal of reading 140 books, which is not a staggering amount of books for me in a year.  With the usual interferences that go along with daily life, 2011 was probably one of my worst years when it came to meeting personal reading goals, so I really need to up the ante this year.  Hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf, this should be a fun challenge to work towards in 2012

Rules
** You need to read 150 or more books.
** Provided the book has an ISBN number, it counts.  EXCEPTION: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible and comic books are not permitted.

** You do not need to list your books in advance.   Crossovers from other reading challenges are permitted.

** Challenge run 1st January, 2012 to 31 December, 2012. You can join at any time.

1 comments:

  1. I've never counted how much I read in a year.. it would certainly be a lot.

    ReplyDelete