Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

It's that time again!  It's time to hop, hop, hop!!!
The Book Blogger Hop is a fun weekly event hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books where readers and book lovers can connect and share what we love most, books.  It's a fantastic way to discover new blogs, meet new friends, add to that ever-growing TBR and wish list, and just talk about novels and authors. The only stipulation is that you blog must have some theme related to books, but does not have to be exclusive to book reviews.

This week's question is:  Post a link to a favourite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

My answer:

Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn.  I enjoyed this book so much, and although it was a mystery, there was so much more to it that I told everyone I knew about it.  I am looking forward to reading the rest of the novels in the series as soon as possible.

Happy reading everyone!  Look forward to seeing you at Blog Fest!!!

11 comments:

  1. Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm a follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to visit.
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
    Giveaway Links:
    Over The Moon by Diane Daniels.
    The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow.
    The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I'm going to check it out!
    Here's mine, if your interested:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-blogger-hop-september-10th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by checking out the sites :) Please come visit at: http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hop!! I'm not much for a mystery but I'm glad you enjoyed the book :)Great giveaway

    Hop by my site to see my faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday!!

    I'm doing the Blog Hop and Follow Friday and wanted to stop by and say hello.

    Have a great weekend!

    I am a new follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by from the Hop. I like the layout of your blog! Nice and cozy.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!

    Just hopping over via hop! With all the excitement of the blogfest I haven't been able to make all my rounds so I'm making them today! I already a follower! Have a great weekend!

    Lisa (Badass Bookie) xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I want to pass the Life is Good award on to your site if you are interested! It is posted on my site if you would like to come check it out! Love your site! :D
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I love your blog and I have an award for you. You can pick it up at Mad about Romance

    All the best
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great contest. I'm a follower.

    loretta
    lbcanton@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete