Sunday, May 30, 2010

In My Mailbox

It's been a fairly quiet week for the mailman, but I'm okay with that as June is going to be an extremely busy month as it is.  I've already got a huge pile of books to review and I'm heading into exams with a load of ISUs to mark as well as other things to do at work.  I don't really mind if this month is slow.  That being said though, there are a number of books coming out this month that I can't wait to get my hands on. 

I want to thank Kristi @ The Story Siren for hosting this weekly meme, even this week when she's too busy at BEA (we're all jealous, of course) to participate herself. 

This week for review:

Sea
by Heidi R. Kling
Release Date: June 15, 2010
Genre: Young Adult


A moody tale of romance set in the turbulent aftermath of the tsunami.












Reign Check (Demon Princess, Book 2)
by Michelle Rowan
Release Date: May 25, 2010
Genre: Young Adult

Nikki Donovan, demon princess, is back - and stuck in a love triangle straight out of hell!












This week from the library:

Except the Dying (Detective Murdoch Series, Book 1)
by Maureen Jennings
Release Date: May 4, 2010
Genre: Mystery

A period mystery, set in 1895 Toronto.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sea!! I cant wait for your review. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky that you got Sea! I can't wait to read it. I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sea: I don't know much about it but had to giggle that they called it a moody tale of romance.

    Except for Dying: I love period pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious as to what the 'moody tale of romance' is all about as well. I was amazed when I got the book in the mail.

    ReplyDelete